This is the best way for you to use your Outlook check and manage your email, you can easily check you email or send your email. You can set up your Gmail account to allow you to synchronize email across multiple machines using email clients instead of a browser.
The Benefit of using Gmail with Microsoft Outlook
1. Get more space for you email: In Outlook you can search email by size of the message so you can easily discover emails that clog your G-mail In-box and delete them inside Outlook.
2 Double protection from Spam: G-mail Spam filters are excellent but not prefect, so Spam still sneak into your In-box. Microsoft provides their own junk email filters in Outlook so the chances are very high that Spam which manages to fool G-mail will get caught by Outlook Junk email filters.
3 Learn about the sender from Linked In: Outlook have added a small LinkedIn toolbar "info" that link to each of your email me to each of your email message. You just hover the mouse over this link it will show you more information about the sender of the email provided he/she has a profile on LinkedIn
4 Easy block email the sender: In Gmail You can create rules to automatically move email to the Trash or Spam folder, but Outlook makes it all the more easy. You just right click any email message and select "Add Sender to Blocked Senders List". You also can blog all emails from entire web domain or top level domain just in simple step.
For connect from your Gmail account to Outlook you have to configuration both your Gmail and Outlook.
Don't worry it really easy just follow my instruction, first you need to enable IMAP in your Gmail account, to do so you log in into your Gmail and go to Setting -> Click on Forwarding And POP/IMAP and select Enable IMAP at IMAP Access -> Click Save Change. Now open your Outlook, if you never set up your Outlook before it will show up welcome interface.
Click Next to get start -> Select Yes -> Select Manual setup or additional server types -> Select POP or IMAP
After you select on POP or IMAP as mention above, now you will get a new form that need you to complete your information.
* User Information :Your Name (The name you want to show up in outlook), Email Address (The email that you want to connect to outlook).
* Server Information: Here is really important if you complete wrong even one character it will error. Complete information as below:
- Account Type: we need to connect Gmail account to outlook by using IMAP, so here we select IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.gmail.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.gmail.com
* Logon Information: You need to complete your logon information for let outlook connect to your Gmail account.
- User Name: input your gmail address in here to logon
- Password : input your password that you use for log in your Gmail account
After you complete all information now select on More Setting
This is the last things that you need to do, select on Outgoing Server tap and tick on My outgoing server -> Then select Advanced tap and complete information as below- Incoming server (IMAP) : 993
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: TLS
Now we have successful complete all information. Click Ok and then click Next.
Outlook will testing the account settings you entered. After testing complete you can use your Gmail in Oulook. Enjoy...
This Tutorial will teach you how to Set Up Your Gmail account with Outlook 2013 by Using IMAP.
Check the videos below: https://goo.gl/g9srfw